We’ll find the right loan for you.
Mortgage Options Lending offers Agency FNMA and FHLMC Conforming Fixed and Adjustable Rate Loans.
We understand that every borrower is different. With this understanding in mind, we offer a vast array of products tailored to meet your individual mortgage needs. Our experienced staff will make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward, by providing numerous lending options coupled with impeccable customer service.
It’s easy to understand why many people looking for a new home are turning to FHA insured loan programs. As FHA Loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration, homebuyers have an easier time qualifying for a mortgage. Those who typically benefit most from an FHA loan are first-time home buyers and those who have less than perfect credit.
Contact a Mortgage Options Lending loan officer to better understand FHA loans. They will go over the FHA qualifications to assist you in making an informed decision on whether these government insured loans are right for you and your family.
A USDA Loan is a mortgage loan that is insured by the US Department of Agriculture. It is available to qualified individuals who are purchasing or refinancing their home loan in an area that is not considered a major metropolitan area by USDA.
USDA Loans are great for first-time home buyers. Here are some of the main benefits offered by a USDA loan.
- 100% financing (including closing costs)
- No down payment requirements
- No prepayment penalties
- Low Rates for existing foreclosures and new construction homes.
A VA loan is a mortgage loan guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). It is available to most US service members. Here are a few of the many great benefits available through a VA loan to those who have served our country.
- Buy a home with no money down.
- Refinance your home up to 100% of its value.
- Never pay PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
- Sellers can pay your closing costs.
- If you already have a VA Loan you might be eligible for a VA Streamline Refinance.
- Easier to get – the Government insures the loan so that there is much less risk to the lender.
- You may qualify for a waiver of the Funding Fee if you receive disability payments or if you are considered to be at least 10% disabled.
There are too many loan types to list here, but we offer many different products. Contact us at the number below to talk to a loan officer about your specific situation, and we’ll align you with the best product to optimize.
Call us today on 865-694-9909
Or get your application underway online right now.